RE: HI !

Subject: RE: HI !
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:48:36 -0700
Welcome fellow brit!! You are very fortunate to have such good equipment to
start off with, nice one! What type of Telinga do you have, Twin Dat mic or
the science?
If it is specimen sounds you are wanting to record then this is the way to
go, the dish is a wonderful tool for this very thing. I would get use to
recording with the dish and practicing until you start playing with M/S
systems.

 Nice to have you aboard :)

Martyn :)

Ex-Pat living in Seattle

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!

When the animals come to us,
Asking for our help,
Will we know what they are saying?

When the plants speak to us
In their delicate, beautiful language,
Will we be able to answer them?

When the planet herself
Sings to us in our dreams,
Will we be able to wake ourselves, and act?

                               -Gary Lawless