RE: TEST

Subject: RE: TEST
From: "Wil Hershberger" <>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:05:06 -0500
There are many other internet sites that are using QuickTime.  I would
have to assume that a great deal of PC users already have QT installed.
It certainly is a painless download and install if they don't.  I
wouldn't worry about it and I would go with QT.  I also think that QT is
the slickest method of doing the imbedded sound files that I have seen.
For your application, I think QT is the winner.
Wil Hershberger