Re: Digest

Subject: Re: Digest
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:29:29 -0500
From: "Richard Shaffer" <>

> Hello all
>
> For some time I have been reading the posts and have really enjoying
> them.  I have one question.  Some posts refer to a Digest.  I have
> been unable to find this Digest and wondered if someone could
> enlighten me.

You can read the posts three ways. You can opt for individual emails of
each post. Or you can go on the web and read them. Or, you can opt for a
daily digest. This is all the emails combined in one large one. It's not
really daily, if we get real talkative it may be more than one a day.

You set these by using the edit your membership link on the group
webpages. Your choice, all three give the same stuff but in different form.