Re: Re: the nature of parabolic reflectors

Subject: Re: Re: the nature of parabolic reflectors
From: Bret <>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:33:15 -0800 (PST)
--- Rich Peet <> wrote:
> I am not responding right away because I have to digest this info
> from Sten a bit.
>
> I am taken back a bit with it and need to recompute as it would be
> said.

I too am digesting one of the most delicous, filling meals that I can
recall.  This is heady stuff.

Many thanks to Walt for putting Sten's paper up for our view, for Klas
for offering to snail mail it, and for all the comments that have
helped enighten this subject, and correct my simplistic understanding.

Sten's paper is clearly a cornerstone to understanding the behavior of
the parabolic reflector acoustically.

Now, back to my meal....
best regards,
bret