RE: Trouble accessing files.

Subject: RE: Trouble accessing files.
From: "Barb Beck" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:28:33 -0700
I really really wish we could use the file space on the Yahoo Group!!  I
cannot get most of the sounds people put up.

I am having trouble but I cannot access Rich Peets files from his email
messages either.  I can get the files from Dougs web page.  I have purged RA
off the system (at least I think) a couple times and reinstalled Windows
Media player a couple times.  Now at least I can get the stuff from the web
page.  I have set the player associated with the files to either Cool Edit
or the Windows Media player and neither seems to work.

Any suggestions would REALLY be appreciated.  I have tried everything I can
think of.  I used to be able to pull these things in easily.

Barb Beck
Edmonton