RE: King Rail vs. Virginia Rail

Subject: RE: King Rail vs. Virginia Rail
From: "Wil Hershberger" <>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:50:05 -0500
Yes, Lang was kidding.  He is on vacation - lucky bum.  I have been in
the field with Lang on many occasions and I can guaranty that he upholds
the highest ethical standards in the field.  However, he is the luckiest
guy I know.  Birds just come in from all over to sing for his SASS or
parabola.  He must have a bio-magnetic personality :)
He never ceases to amaze me in setting up right where the action will be
taking place later.
Wil Hershberger