Re: M&S Decoding

Subject: Re: M&S Decoding
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:36:52 -0600
The mixer is definiiely more flexible than the waves m-s plugs I've
used. I've used 1/2 dozen different VST plugs and I'm not sure why,
but I agree with Bernie that I get a fulller sound- more spatial
imaging  flexibility using Logic's mixer than with the plugs. But I
also record in split stereo. I insert EQ to compensate for
differences in the settings and between the ways the mics are
responding.  No issues with latency in Logic 4.8.1. Rob D.

  = = = =

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department