RE: Introduction; Mystery Sound

Subject: RE: Introduction; Mystery Sound
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:29:39 -0800
Jerry, I have a gray squirrel here that makes a similar sound while there is
a predator about or maybe my dog is let out for a pee!

So don't right off the squirrel, they are very deceiving at times, BTW what
is your mic & set up that you use?

Martyn

http://www.naturesound.org <http://www.naturesound.org/>

  _____