Re: Using recording equipment - with hearing aids

Subject: Re: Using recording equipment - with hearing aids
From: Arvind <>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:43:09 +0530
Hi Folks,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my queries.

Dan and Rich. You suggested using an amplifier through and equaliser to a pair
of headphones. As per my audiogram, my sensitivity is limited between 600 and
5000 cycles. And my sensitivity starts at 65 dB. Therefore a fairly powerful
amplifier is needed.  I do plan to give it a shot.

Martyn, the website you referred will not help me because it caters to those
who have normal hearing in some frequencies.

Syd, I sent you a separate email regarding your problem with speach
discrimination in noisy environs.

Thanks again!

Arvind

-----