RE: Using recording equipment - with hearing aids

Subject: RE: Using recording equipment - with hearing aids
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:25:46 -0800
Although maybe a little expensive, have a look at Lang's songfinder, I have
not had the privilege to use one (my hearing is top class fortunately) but =
believe this would suit you to the ground, as they say!

http://www.naturesound.com/songfinder/songfinder.html

Martyn

http://www.naturesound.org <http://www.naturesound.org/>

  _____=20