RE: Hawaiian Soundscapes was Digest Number 1251

Subject: RE: Hawaiian Soundscapes was Digest Number 1251
From: "Dominique Laloux" <>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:49:00 +0100
Thanks Robin,

Your samples are an invitation to travel to Hawaii ! Too bad that would
require flying there, which might pollute the work of another recordist
;-)

My favorite is the Koa Bird sample, even though I was annoyed, while
listening, by some insect flying around me ;-)
The Sunset Birds sample has far less hiss than the others. If you used
the same equipment to record it, that might give you a hint about the
source of the hiss... What was so different about the conditions in
which you recorded that one ?

Very good "pictures" in any case ! Thanks for sharing them.

Dominique Laloux