equipment..

Subject: equipment..
From: Yuri Vladimir Albores Barajas <>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:27:32 -0600 (CST)
Hi everybody,
  It's interesting to find a group of people with this
interests. I joined this group because I have to do
something related with this, and thought could get a
couple of advices from you people.
The thing is this:  I am starting my PhD project and I
want to measure stress in birds, using non-invasive
techniques. I would like to use a very sensitive
microphone to measure changes in heart rate. I want to
put these microphones within the nests just befre they
lay eggs, so this has to be small too. I also need a
kind of recorder or data logger, so I can analyse the
data afterwards.
I've seen some webpages, but have no idea about what
to look for.  Any suggestions?
Thank you all
Cheers
Yuri

P.S. apologies for any grammatical mistakes, English
is not my first language