RE: The Dan Gibson "experience"

Subject: RE: The Dan Gibson "experience"
From: <>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:34:42 -0000
Bruce -   thanks for that - I am assiduously printing off all the
experienced Pro-tips I get - I am very grateful that I heard about this
site and the wealth of past and on-going experience that people are
sharing here - this is the original vision intranet pioneers had when
they created the internet - GREAT ! - thanks