Subject: FW: Bill Kerr a coincidence

Subject: Subject: FW: Bill Kerr a coincidence
From: "Bruce and Georgeann Morrison" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:22:04 -0600
Bill, I no longer use the dynamic mic that came fit for the Gibson.  It
fried one morning in NW Ontario around 3 a.m. recording Loons...the dew was
too heavy and seeped into the mic...I now use a Sony stereo mic (ECM-DS7OP)
with my MD.  I simply velcroed the small sony to the old original
mic...using the original mic as a reference point and a handy "holder", if
you will.  Works fine - still need a tripod.

Bruce Morrison
www.morrisons-studio.com

Subject: FW: [Nature Recordists] Bill Kerr a coincidence.