Re: Pronghorn display ? (was Stereo like sound)

Subject: Re: Pronghorn display ? (was Stereo like sound)
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 11:53:17 -0800
David,

Check out our ISS=81 (Intelligent Show System=81). Developed especially
for museum and other public spaces, it delivers audio in stereo
surround. Plus, it performs audio non-redundantly (never repeats the
same program twice so folks who work in the space don't go nuts
listening to the same thing over and over and visitors experience
something new each time they visit), changes levels based on crowd
density, identifies the creature sounds as they occur in the system
so that visitors know (for the first time) what they are listening
to, requires no maintenance, contains modem diagnostics (so that
performance characteristics can be controlled from the internet), and
is the most robust delivery system going. Installed at many zoos,
aquaria as well as the Smithsonian (2 exhibits), Disney's Animal
Kingdom (240 acres), and many other museum venues, you can get more
information off of our web site:
http://www.wildsanctuary.com/iss.html or give us a call. Also, check
out the software tab under Sound Design on our home page.

All best,
Bernie Krause, PhD

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.
P. O. Box 536