Re: Pronghorn display ? (was Stereo like sound)

Subject: Re: Pronghorn display ? (was Stereo like sound)
From: "David Kuhn" <>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:30:17 -0000
Thanks Jim (chuckle), In this age of fanciful names for software
systems I thought "Pronghorn" must be one of those. Having only read
as far as Buenos Aires I thought your site was way down there in
Argentina. I actually am familiar with the four-footed one. When I
Googled I got a strange site in London for a musical (?)
group "Pronghorn: Kings of Cowpunk".

I have spoken with the esteemed Bernie and have gotten started toward
using his very generous help in my project.

Aloha!
David

--- In  "Jim Morgan" <>
wrote:
> David - The Pronghorn display consists of about three stuffed
Pronghorns