Re: Stereo like sound

Subject: Re: Stereo like sound
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:11:17 -0000
Glad to see you playing with exhibits.
Try this.

Within Cooledit under "effects", "Amptitude", you will find options
for both "Pan/Expand" and "stereo field rotate".

First convert your mono quail sound segment to a stereo file. Then
apply the stereo field rotate and that is all there is to it.

When playing with sound constructions such as you are describing it
is really helpful to have the Cooledit Pro or the Audition version.
That really is not needed for just single file recording and
editing.  With Audition or Cooledit Pro it is easy to have a track
for your moving quail separate from your other background tracks and
keep good control over them all. With multitrack functions of
Audition can build a stereo soundscape from as many files as you want
pretty easy.  It appears that you are right on the edge of the need
to make that transition.

Rich Peet

--- In  "Jim Morgan" <>