Re: Stereo like sound

Subject: Re: Stereo like sound
From: "Jim Morgan" <>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 09:08:29 -0700
Steve - Thanks for your suggestions.

Another effect I will try is to create the sound of a quail calling as he
appears to cross the display stage. It will start as a faint calling from
one side  that increases in volume as it appears to pass the center of stage
and then eventually  fade out on the other side.

I haven't done this yet but I'm sure it will work.

Jim