Re: Galapagos Finches

Subject: Re: Galapagos Finches
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:16:39 -0800
Yeah! Right on, Syd. I just read the book and likewise was amazed by
the dedication and research done by the Grants. As a matter of fact,
I was so taken, that my wife and I are off to the Galapagos in
January for a short visit. I'm taking hydrophones and mics along with
us.

Bernie Krause

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.
P. O. Box 536