300 + spam

Subject: 300 + spam
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:10:54 -0800
Nice to be back to harass all you buggers again! I moved house, lock stock
and barrel and was without e-mail since the 16th of October, the idiots at
Verizon didn't know how to fix up the DSL!
Now I have 300 plus e-mails to sift through including everything that has
just dropped off the server from this group, I hope all have been behaving
yourselves and all those new members that have joined since the 16th,
WELCOME :-).
I see all the regulars are still posting away, I have moved further out to
Carnation area where the birds and animals are in abundance, no more busy
roads to deal with, I'm trying a radio mic that I have just received from
e-bay too, and it's a Sennheiser     EW501P Plug-On Wireless Microphone. So
I'll let you know if they are any good.

Nice to be back among the living!

Martyn

Martyn Stewart