Re: Yellowstone elk recording

Subject: Re: Yellowstone elk recording
From: "ladyraven_69" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:57:27 -0000
Hi Dominique,

You're very welcome.  I'm glad that you enjoyed it.
I used a Sony 957 stereo mic directly into a Sony MRZ 55
minidisc.  I also used a homemade windscreen made out of
fake fur.  I'll take another listen to the coyotes and see if there is a
portion that will be nice for the list and ask Doug to add it.  Doug
converted my MP3 into mono because there really wasn't any
stereo information.  This reduced the file and download time.

Regards,
Raven

--- In  "Laloux, Dominique"