slowed down crickets/Clea

Subject: slowed down crickets/Clea
From: "ladyraven_69" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:42:06 -0000
Merry meet, Clea,

--- In  "clea444"
<> wrote:

> Keep us posted!

For sure.

> http://home.pacbell.net/claydale/sounds.htm

Thanks for the cool link.  This was the first time I had heard this
and it reminded me of some of the ambient pieces my husband
did for some film work and sound installations in the 80s.

I've been checking out another site that has recordings of aurora
borealis and other meteorological phenomenon.  If anyone is
interested I will post the link.

If you are passing through Salt Lake City on any of your travels,
l'd love to get together.

Blessings,
Raven