Re: New member/Lady Raven

Subject: Re: New member/Lady Raven
From: "clea444" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:46:45 -0000

> My husband and I will be playing with our Yellowstone
> recordings to see what they yield.
>
> Take care,
> Raven

Keep us posted!

What has me obsessed with this is the slowed down recording of
crickets -- it's slowed down "as if they lived as long as humans". So
presumably that means 520 times? (we live an average of 520 times
longer in weeks than they) I'm sure many of you have heard it, but if
not, I found a decent version of it here:
http://home.pacbell.net/claydale/sounds.htm

Blessings
Clea