RE: Re: Adobe Audition (was boo)

Subject: RE: Re: Adobe Audition (was boo)
From: "Dominique Laloux" <>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:25:38 +0200
Have also started to use Audition (upgrade from CoolEdit 2000 -
packaged, not downloaded).
As I never used CoolEdit Pro, my first impression of Audition is very
good. I like particularly the additional filtering and noise reduction
tools (CE2000 only had some of them).

One thing I still miss, though : a proper documentation, that would go
beyond the simple description of software features. Something that would
give a lot more to the non-professional user. One could argue that is
not a task for the software developper, but I am convinced it wouldn't
hurt to provide a more complete documentation...

Perhaps there is something here for a member (or for members) of this
list : There must be enough competence in this list to write a really
good book about sound editing with a sofwtare such as Audition !

Dominique