Re: HHB Portadisc

Subject: Re: HHB Portadisc
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:15:22 -0000
I think you should try another mic cable as well.

You are one person I would hate to see forced to go analog when a
digital option is available.  I know you can get the recordings that
few can for a lot of reasons.

It would be good to know if you have access to a basic, cheap, VOM
meter. Various people can walk you through a lot with that for basic
diagnosis to avoid your repair shops.

Good recordings and I hope you find the problem fast.

Rich Peet

--- In  Jeremy Minns
<> wrote:
> Fascinating stuff, Marty.
>
> Before your e-mail arrived I left the Portadisc on Record/Pause
with no mic