Re: RE: Bird Blinds

Subject: Re: RE: Bird Blinds
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:59:58 -0700 (MST)
Martyn,

There are times when the target species does not have a consistent return
point, so the blind doesn't offer an advantage. I wanted to point out an
alternative method, one that works well in some situations. I agree that yo=
look pretty stupid wearing the suit, but the results can be satisfying. It
may not be for you, but some others might want to try it.

Greg Clark