Re: Bird Blinds

Subject: Re: Bird Blinds
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:46:03 -0700
Martyn,

I use a Ghillie suit instead of a blind. The Ghillie suit has the advantage
of mobility over a blind, and it can be used for both photography and sound
recording. It also helps get rid of mosquitos. It is too hot to use a
ghillie suit in the summer months in the Arizona desert, but is fine in the
mountains. Ghillie suits are available from Cabelas in the U.S. However, I
think making your own suit is a good project. The local materials would make
for better camoflage.

Greg Clark