Home again!

Subject: Home again!
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:47:03 -0700
Jesus, what a month (nearly) that was but now I'm home again so you lot
beware!! I can see things have been running smoothly since I've been
away and that Bloody Doug found his house intact!
I've been in the UK for nearly 3 weeks recording some of my old birds
and familiar "hot spots" I took my new pmd-670 with me so I'll let you
all have a listen to the files. I must say, the machine feels a lot
"plasticy" compared with the pmd-690 but I'm happy with its sound
quality and price.

I have a lot of reading to catch up on, hope no one has been talking
about me! I see Walt went off to Canada too! Hope he wasn't stopped at
the border on his trike!

Congrats to Doug for this wonderful group and Happy Birthday :-)
Did you save me some cake?

Martyn Stewart
Jardiniere Plant Maintenance &
Naturesound.Org