Re: mosquito windscreen color reaction

Subject: Re: mosquito windscreen color reaction
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 02:38:54 -0000
You will know when you find a group with a color preference.
I want blue no where near me in my badlands and no where near my
recorder.  I also have no use for Cit as the bugs here just laugh at
it.

Deet has its problems and I am now replacing the adhesive that holds
my gps together. but at least it works even though I have been in two
urgent care sites for ticks in recent times.

Rich Peet

--- In  Walter Knapp <>