Re: alytes

Subject: Re: alytes
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:25:46 +0200
Jeremy, when I do that with the site you mention below, all is okay. A site
comes up with a file to download. That's exactly what I want.

Other times it can't be done.

Example:
http://kalerne.free.fr/temp/alytes1.mp3

1/ I can't right click on the line.
2/ If I copy the line and paste it into Explorer, Real Player will start.
3/ If I deactivate Real Player, nothing happens at all. Explorer starts, bu=
says: Process cancelled.

Klas.