Getting Real Player off your system

Subject: Getting Real Player off your system
From: "Doug Von Gausig" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:41:23 -0000
--- In  "Bill Mueller"
<> wrote:
> Klas,
>
> I am sorry that you are still having dificulty with Real Player
> trying to wrangle your MP3 files.  I looked back at the messages
> starting at 9557 and read about your difficulty the first time.
>
> I think the issue is getting Real Player from being assigned as the
> default player for MP3 files.  If you need some help, you can email
> me direct (off line) and I would be happy to send you instructions
> for changing the default player.

Hi Bill,

I think it might benefit alot of us if you posted the instructions to
the list. I have had this problem with Real Player, as I know others
on this list have, and my only solution was to un-install the program
and then re-assign CoolEdit as my default sound player. Real Player
is an insidious pirate on a computer, as far as I'm concerned.

Doug VG
Moderator