4th of July & Walt's Frogs!

Subject: 4th of July & Walt's Frogs!
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:40:43 -0700
That's great stuff Walt and how the bloody hell did you get hold of Mick
Jaggers mic stand?
Serious though, that is some impressive stuff you have there and its
interesting to see the different sounds from high to low elevation, was
the Telinga pointed in just a general direction?
I'm not familiar with Georgia my friend and it's certainly on my list of
visits. Modern Technology today is just fantastic and it makes me wonder
how we ever found new places (and old) without a GPS. Unfortunately,
they do get in the hands of those who do most damage too.
I hate this day of the year, as I write, the bloody fireworks are
exploding everywhere, I hate the noise and feel so much for the animals
out there, makes me wish you never got your independence! But then,
there would be another excuse to make a noise!
Great stuff Walt and I'm always impressed.

Martyn