RE: Help with the unknown

Subject: RE: Help with the unknown
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:01:27 -0700
(>The trap is in a maple beech woodland in the Western Catskills of New
>York, at an elevation of about 2,200 feet.Thanks  Greg Kunkel

1 and 2 are the same Warbler - Blackburnian? #4 may be the same.
3 is an American Robin.)

Doug
I agree Doug, shame 4 is not a little longer, but I think it may be the
same bird.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Jardiniere Plant Maintenance &