thanks

Subject: thanks
From: "ladyraven_69" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:05:17 -0000
A big thank you to the teachers and co-teachees at the Yuba
Pass workshop.  I really appreciated the diversity of information
and fun workshops presented.  I had a wonderful time, made
some new friends and learned alot.  In fact, I still feel high(or
maybe that's sleep deprivation) from spending time with such a
fine group of passionate folks.

As a novice field recordist, it was nice to feel welcomed and
supported.  No question was too stupid.

Martyn really is as funny in person as on the list!

I have to fly and play catch up with life now.  I just wanted to
quickly say thanks!

Raven