RE: Eagles & waterfowl and a mic called Telinga

Subject: RE: Eagles & waterfowl and a mic called Telinga
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:11:04 +0200
Yes, Martyn, the warnings from the thrushes indicate a danger.

An owl catching a squirrel?

I agree that the recording is emotional. That's why i put it there. I have
some other recordings of foxes and their puppets and they make sound which
make you shiver all over.

One of the spookiest sounds I know are from lesser loons, in the middle of
the night, howling and screaming on the lake. It's no mystery that people
believed in ghosts in the old days.

Klas.