Re: Re: software crash

Subject: Re: Re: software crash
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 21:13:49 +0200
Thanks Raimund, very precise.

I'll follow your advice to chop up the recording into smaller pieces.
WaveLab has that facility, I had just forgotten about it.

WaveLab has somthing called "Batch Processing". Does that mean one can make
it do an extra "batch" copy?? I don't have the manual.

Another question: What is it that makes WaveLab so speedy? It is 4-5 times
quicker than CoolEdit. If I want to find other programs of the same kind,
what should I look for??

How about SoundForge? Is that as slow as CoolEdit, or what?

Klas.