Re: Fake Fur Fabric Source?

Subject: Re: Fake Fur Fabric Source?
From: "1gdw" <>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:44:09 -0000
The previously mentioned sources are good and I will add a couple
more.  Larger Ace hardware stores usually have a craft section and
one of the fabrics they can order has fur which is about two inches
long.=20
I found a very light, transparent camo fabric at Gander Mountain
store.  It comes in a green and tan color and would be good for a
dish cover.

--- In  "Rich Peet" <>