RE: binaural fun

Subject: RE: binaural fun
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:17:12 -0700
The Hawk Cuckoo is the most heard of the 6 species of Cuckoos there and
it sounds very similar to this, there is also the Common Cuckoo found in
great numbers in Chengdu, I will pull my recordings out and see (if I
can find the buggers!!) it was about 10 years ago when I was there.

Martyn

Nice Website Aaron