RE: Re: First recordings with a Telinga

Subject: RE: Re: First recordings with a Telinga
From: "Laloux, Dominique" <>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:00:48 +0200
Brian,

Thank you for your good comments !
All recordings made in Belgium. Most in the area of Brussels. My office is
just at the edge of the forest, so I just have to walk accross a railway and
I am under the trees.

"Dawn in a small forest" was recorded in the Nivelles area, where I live.

I should have more opportunities to improve my skills with the Telinga this
week, as I have 3 days off and rain appears to be over for a few days... at
last.

Dominique Laloux