Research Project needs Chickadee and Tit recordings

Subject: Research Project needs Chickadee and Tit recordings
From: "Barb Beck" <>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 21:24:15 -0600
Hi,

Dr Christopher Sturdy is a Prof at the University of Alberta is interested
in doing some work in Chickadee communication. He is  particularly
interested in North American chickadees, as they are available to test in
our operant chambers, but thinks that some more comparative perception with
European tit vocalizations would be great, too. Following his note to me he
has an abstract of what he is doing.  Sounds interesting.  If anybody is
willing to help contact him directly.  He is setting up an FTP site so that
anybody who is willing to send him stuff can just dump it there.

Barb Beck
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada