Re: List Toxicity

Subject: Re: List Toxicity
From: "Jeffrey D. Daub" <>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:13:57 -0700
I too must agree; tis the nature of the free mind
To wallow in a multitude of options not wrong or right
To heal any wounds just takes a little time
An argument is not necessarily a fight
Noble as intentions may be, a witch trial my friends is no more right
We are no longer single trees but amongst a grove with all groves in sight
A step back or no response is at times a healthy thing to let the birds
and the frogs sing...

I do at least have on good accord that our friend's armor is indeed
stronger than any glancing sword
Sharp as tongues may seem, our common bonds are more primal than the
sophisticated may believe
Sharing our systems and our ways; Divulging our theories and creative
solutions;
The art of our logic and science will prevail; but perhaps not always
through sophisticated dilution and confusion

As a society unlike others that are most often pre-born; some here may
drink from a golden chalice; and others from a horn
Yet, we still sit around the same table; amidst parallel conversations;
sometimes but not always at once
But, an occasional interjection is not necessarily an infection but
perhaps merely a jolt to rhetorical ruts or stunts

Ah, and of course some humor is always good when we're sitting around
the fire.
And perhaps a nice song or two... from a bird or a frog clinging to a wire
Our diversity is indeed our strength; and not necessarily our reactions
to every single drop
For our bucket is at least half full; and the rains have yet to stop...

Jeff Daub