Re: Re: List Toxicity

Subject: Re: Re: List Toxicity
From: Marty Michener <>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 16:26:29 -0400
Friends:

If it takes an occasional habanero on the list to get Jeff to write us such
thoughts, then I plan to add more Capsicum spp. to my own
discussions.  Bravo, Jeff.

my best regards,  Marty Michener

"Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in
my way to be free. " - Leonard Cohen.
"Yo soy como el chile verde, llorona, picante, pero sabroso "  - Mexican
folk song.