Re: Walt

Subject: Re: Walt
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 22:11:06 -0700
I've seen things too get a little personal especially on the last
lengthy "Antrac gets no respect" rubbish thread, I think there was a
certain arrogance coming from one direction, and with so much technical
jargon, that it locked me out too, I always believe in simplicity to get
things done, using bench tests is no substitute for the real thing,
where it counts, out there! I feel this is where Walt is now, maybe he
has gone away to stock up his frog pile lists, but he is the only bloke
here, who you can get a positive response back from, I have noticed that
I have asked a couple of questions since his absence, to no avail, I
enjoy reading the guys comments and from a very intelligent bloke, I
find him interesting, he would be a big loss if he were to drop out

But somehow, I feel he will be back soon, I just hope he is well...

Martyn