Mixer for Minidisk

Subject: Mixer for Minidisk
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:34:58 -0700
OK, Say you have a minidisk with auto recording levels, you know, the
basic machine and you want to put a mixer in front of this, who and what
do you recommend? Does the Sound device mp2 offer this facility or is it
the Sound Device Mxr? I know the mp2 is a pre amp but will it control
sound levels going into the minidisk?
I often take out my little MZ-R90 but as you all know, it's frustrating
when some loud calls come in unexpectedly, the auto record levels don't
cope with it, nor my ears!

Martyn