Re: Mozzies and Deet

Subject: Re: Mozzies and Deet
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:21:45 -0700
Talk about getting your own back!! Yuk!! I'm a vegetarian though so I can=
=A1=A6t
go making exceptions :) I was looking into the option of dipping my clothes=

in the PERMETHRIN method, someone also said, urinate on yourself, can you
imagine doing that!! I thought that attracted the flying buggers not deter=

them, but this suggestion takes the biscuit, =A1=A7defecate 10 feet away, t=
his
will distract you as the target!!!
Cringe the thought!!

Martyn =83=BA

>From: "Neville Recording" <>
>To: <>
>Subject: [Nature Recordists] Mozzies and Deet
>Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:56:08 -0700
>
>Martyn, a naturalist friend of mine has a very interesting approach to all=

>the biting pests. He eats them!  He swears that this gives you a totally
>different attitude to the bugs, which change from pests to culinary
>delights. You also avoid wearing smelly repellents that do damage to your=

>equipment. You also avoid carrying food and drink into the woods. I should=

>add that I haven't tried the remedy, but Bristol is very much at home in
>the woods.
>
>John Neville

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.=20
http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/virus