RE: Re: new Marantz PMD670 flash memory recorder

Subject: RE: Re: new Marantz PMD670 flash memory recorder
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:47:04 +0000
To get hold of a demo unit in the US, you'd need to contact Marantz
Professional in the US ( I only cover the European regions ).Their website
is www.marantzpro.com, where you will be able to find their contact
details. If you have any problems let me know and I can contact them from
this end.

Matt Jarvis
Product Marketing Manager
Marantz Professional Europe

Dan Dugan <>
2003-03-26 18:59
Please respond to naturerecordists

        cc:     (bcc: Matt Jarvis/LGD/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        RE: [Nature Recordists] Re: new Marantz PMD670 flash
memory recorder
        Classification:

Matt Jarvis, you wrote,

>PMD670 stock should be in Europe by the end of August, we are just doing
>  > the final software debug.

Any possibility of getting a demo unit for the Nature Sounds
Society's annual field recording workshop June 20-22?

-Dan Dugan