Question

To: <>
Subject: Question
From: "Jose Zamorano" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:30:40 -0400
hi, Im a Chilean Psychologyst interested on animal sound
communication. Ive just bought theWild soundscapes book  from Bernie
Krause. Great book!.. i want to by a MiniDisc and a Microphone for
record animal sounds. in Chile we only have Sony, and we dont have
the Sharp models that are in the book.

What model of sony Minidiscs and mycrophone do you suggest me?

Many thanks , best regards and pace far all......