Re: Re: new Marantz PMD670 flash memory recorder

Subject: Re: Re: new Marantz PMD670 flash memory recorder
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:52:11 +0000
Afraid not. In this incarnation it is only 16bit. Future products may well
scale upwards to 24bit....

Matt

Matt Jarvis
Product Marketing Manager
Marantz Professional Europe

Lang Elliott <>
2003-03-26 16:35
Please respond to naturerecordists

        To:     <>
        cc:     (bcc: Matt Jarvis/LGD/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        Re: [Nature Recordists] Re: new Marantz PMD670 flash
memory     recorder
        Classification:

Does it have a 24-bit recording option?

Yep, as opposed to the PMD690, the PMD670 has switchable sampling
frequencies from 16 to 48 khz. It also has switchable bitrates when using
compression from 16-384kbps.

Matt

Matt Jarvis
Product Marketing Manager