RE: Converting audio CDs to .wav format

Subject: RE: Converting audio CDs to .wav format
From: "Ranft, Richard" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:10:20 -0000
Jeremy,
If using a Windows PC, Audiograbber http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ is
fast and costs US$ 20.  Try the free demo version first (it restricts you to
copying a random selection of tracks, but it's worth downloading to try
before you buy).
Best wishes,
Richard.

-------------------
Richard Ranft
Curator, Wildlife Section,
The British Library Sound Archive,
96 Euston Road,
London NWI 2DB, UK.
email:
voice: +44 (0)20-7412-7402/3
fax:   +44 (0)20-7412-7441
WWW pages with fully-searchable on-line catalogue at: http://www.bl.uk/nsa
--------------------

Free exhibition at the British Library Galleries :

Magic Pencil : Children's Book Illustration Today (to 31 March) original
graphic work of 13 contemporary artists

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
 : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.