RE: Converting audio CDs to .wav format

Subject: RE: Converting audio CDs to .wav format
From: "Michael McInnis" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:41:18 -0500
Exact Audio Copy is a great ripping and duplication tool.  It is free
(cardware).  It has reporting capabilities that detail ripping errors and
can capture an image file (for CD duplication), MP3s, or Wav files from the
audio CD.

Available here:

http://www.exactaudiocopy.de

Though it is listed as a beta, the software has been bug free in my use of
it, and is quite mature feature wise.

Regards,

MM

Michael McInnis Productions